At Lionshare we hire more for attitude than aptitude. While having experience and knowledge of restaurant, bakery and or coffee shop operations can be of benefit, we are also very willing to teach you everything you need to know. You just need to have the right attitude, good work ethic and attention to detail.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Barista to join our team at our busy doughnut shop. As a Barista, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, preparing and serving high-quality coffee and other beverages, and ensuring that our store is clean and well-maintained.
- Greet customers and take orders in a friendly and efficient manner
- Proficient in basic latte art
- Ensure that all drinks are prepared to the highest standards and in accordance with our recipes and policies
- Willing to be an all-rounder. There will be quiet periods on coffee where helping to serve/cleaning will be needed
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the store, including counters, tables, and equipment
- Assist with stocking and restocking ingredients and supplies
- Handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and efficiently
- Previous experience as a Barista or in a similar role is preferred
- Knowledge of specialty coffee drinks and preparation techniques
- Excellent customer service skills and a friendly, outgoing personality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high standards of quality and cleanliness
This role reports directly to the Bakery Manager (GM).
Prior to serving guests, you will be required to satisfactorily complete Level 2 UK Food and Hygiene Certification, as well as satisfactorily complete doh’hut’s Orientation and Training Course. We will cover all associated costs of the training and your time to complete them.
This role is part-time position.
We will also provide additional and continuing education as part of our larger coffee program.
This is a great role for someone who wants to advance their career in the hospitality industry. As a rule, doh’hut promotes from within and this role can quickly lead to Assistant Bakery Manager (AGM), Bakery Manager (GM), along with several other opportunities within the organisation.
If you are passionate about coffee and providing exceptional service to our customers, we want to hear from you! Please apply today to join our team.